Publisher Account Manager/Internship - Dnipro
We are seeking a talented Publisher Account Manager to join our team. The Publisher Account Manager will be playing a pivotal role in establishing connections with our new partners by providing them with technical integration support, as well as keeping an eye on setups with live partners. Your role will be to ensure that our partners are satisfied with our services and that we are meeting their needs from the technical side. This includes ensuring timely payments, providing ongoing support, and working with internal teams to resolve issues as they arise. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a passion for the digital advertising industry and learning new things.
- Serve as an integration support specialist for publishers, providing them with recommendations on setup & help to resolve their problems.
- Proactively identify and address any issues or concerns that publishers may have. Work closely with Client Service, Finance, and AM teams to ensure that the partnership is profitable and efficient for both sides.
- Continuously monitor and analyze publisher performance to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Ensure invoicing is happening on time and provide with custom reports per requests
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms, including programmatic advertising and ad networks
- Experience with ad serving and programmatic advertising would be a plus
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about the digital publishing industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Publisher Account Manager.
- Competitive compensation package
- International work environment
- Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work remotely
- Annual performance bonus
- Stock options for long-term employees
- English classes
- Maternity/Paternity leave
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.