Integration Support Manager - Singapore
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently
What we need
As the Integration Support Manager, you will be a pivotal player in our rapidly growing global Marketplace team. Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Business Development leads in Singapore, Japan and China, serving as the go-to expert to support our prestigious Publisher portfolio with seamless onboarding and integrations.
As our Integration Support Manager, you will be…
- Managing assigned Publisher portfolios and providing excellent client service
- Leading all tech-related communication during the integration process on all key client accounts
- Leading publisher integrations through SDK, oRTB, Vast and web tag
- Proactively handling challenges by liaising with and troubleshooting issues related to 3rd party providers, ensuring smooth operations and minimising disruptions
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Supply and Data Science teams to improve processes
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders and external clients
- Prior experience in Technical support and integrations from an AdTech company, media owner or media agency trading desk
- Proficiency in apps/SDK integration support; you’ll play a pivotal role in seamless integrations and technical excellence
- A strong understanding and knowledge of programmatic advertising with previous exposure to campaign trafficking and pixel implementation
- Results-driven with strong analytical skill
- Fluent Mandarin language skill is essential
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Public Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- CPF employer contributions
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.