Sales Executive - Farringdon
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We are seeking an ambitious Sales Executive to help drive our new business sales activity across media agencies. You will be responsible for prospecting, managing pipelines and closing deals across a patch of Independent media businesses.
As our Sales Executive, you will…
- Identify and close advertising partners that are consistent with LoopMe strategy
- Develop strategic relationships with specific media agencies and advertisers
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
- Experience within a media planning or media sales environment is preferable
- Confidence and effectiveness in all verbal and written communication
- The ability to translate technical concepts into simple concepts, expressing their value and benefits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with great MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, interpret and present commercial data
- A positive attitude and a self starter mindset with the hunger and tenacity to close sales deals
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll spend 50% of your time in the office
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Health Shield, a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.