Sales Director - New York
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
LoopMe’s award-winning PurchaseLoop is 2x more effective than traditional advertising optimization, using cutting-edge artificial intelligence to optimize digital advertising to real-world brand outcomes.
What we need
We're looking for a Sales Director to be responsible for selling our PurchaseLoop product suite to agencies and mid-market accounts in the Tristate territory. Your strong brand direct and B2B sales networks and relationships will help to develop our strategic partnership business.
What you'll be doing
- Strategically leading on building and growing relationships with key partners and decision makers across the region
- Leading discovery sessions to identify customer’s key needs and pain points
- Sell our product suite and data offering to other leading ad tech technology solutions and creating strategic partnerships within the ad tech ecosystem
- Delivering on sales targets every quarter
- Must have previous experience in digital sales, mobile and/or video advertising
- Experience in a revenue-focused Media Sales OR data specific sales roles within AdTech
- Demonstrated record of selling and scaling solutions to brands and other technology partners
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models, including knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk/programmatic ecosystem/3rd party data/close loop attribution
- Possess a network of high level Senior brand direct contacts along with key contacts at other ad tech firms
- Confidence, tenacity and the hunger to understand complex solutions and chase and close new business
What we can offer
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organize regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$ - $[170k]
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.