Senior Manager - Demand Partnerships - W1
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Demand Partnerships to be responsible for creating new DSP and Demand partner relationships as well as fulfilling the needs of our current partners and optimising their potential for our Supply partnerships. Our global Marketplace team has grown at an incredible rate and you’ll be a key player in making sure we meet our ambitions for 2024!
As our Senior Manager, Demand Partnerships you will…
- Grow DSP and demand partner platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Sell in our unique data offering and Intelligent Brand App Marketplace point of difference to new and existing DSP partners
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with current DSP partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
You will have
- Extensive sales or business development experience gained within a DSP, SSP, Exchange, Ad Network, Publisher, app developer or media agency
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Bring pre-existing relationships with DSPs, Ad networks, exchanges and demand sources
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Annual Wellness Day
- Health Shield; a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.