VP Strategy & Corporate Development - New York
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
As we continue to grow our revenue and global footprint, we’re looking for a VP Strategy & Corporate Development (based in either New York or London) to partner closely with the CEO on all M&A activities and execution. You’ll be leading on strategic initiatives internally and externally which will map out our future growth and market success. You’ll have a good knowledge of the AdTech and Advertising ecosystem and work closely with our Product teams cross functionally. Together with the CEO, you’ll work to assess future business opportunities for LoopMe and help to create and develop strategic partnerships with large ecosystem players.
As our VP Strategy and Corporate Development, you will be…
- Partnering with the CEO to design, articulate and help deliver the 3-5 year global strategy
- Seeking new business growth opportunities and key areas for corporate development; designing a robust process to evaluate potential buy side M&A, IPO, investment and joint ventures
- Working with the CEO on long-term value creation, and identifying future investors into LoopMe
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to identify high priority areas of focus and implement a plan to tackle and solve
- Driving internal and external strategic initiatives forwards; aligning the SLT on deadlines, actions and outcomes, and cascading to the wider business when necessary
- Working with internal business leads to drive product strategy and business development
- A proven track record of identifying and executing at least 3-4 buy-side M&A transactions, and to have worked on equity funding
- Experience of driving outcomes within a startup, investment banking, corporate development or management consultancy
- Experience in initiating and leading strategic initiatives on a global scale
- Hands on and in depth knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem; you’ll know the players involved and understand the differing business models. Strong knowledge of gaming, app and / or CTV is a plus
- Experience across supply, demand, measurement and data are all relevant
- Strong external partnership and deal making experience to drive strategic outcomes
- Experience in initiating and leading strategic initiatives on a global scale i.e goal formulation and cascade and/ or cross-functional collaboration/communication
- Strong business acumen, influencing, communication and diplomacy skills
- Undertaken organisational, operational and strategic planning through its full life cycle
- The ability to anticipate needs and avert problems
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll spend 50% of your time in the office
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$250,000- $350,000 base salary USD Annually
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.