Sales Director - New York
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We're looking for a player / coach Sales Director to be responsible for selling our PurchaseLoop product suite to agencies and mid-market accounts in the New York City Metropolitan area. Your strong agency relationships and B2B sales networks will help to develop our strategic partnership business.
As our Sales Director you will be...
- Strategically leading on building and growing relationships with key partners and decision makers across the region
- Leading discovery sessions to identify customer’s key needs and pain points
- Sell our product suite and data offering to other leading ad tech technology solutions and creating strategic partnerships within the ad tech ecosystem
- Leading a small team; developing your sellers capabilities and performance, setting KPI's, ensuring that individual and team revenue goals are met
- Experience in a revenue-focused Media Sales OR data specific sales roles within AdTech
- Demonstrated record of selling and scaling solutions to brands and other technology partners
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models, including knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk/programmatic ecosystem/3rd party data/close loop attribution
- Possess a network of high level Senior brand direct contacts along with key contacts at other ad tech firms
- Confidence, tenacity and the hunger to understand complex solutions and chase and close new business
What we can offer
- Bonus and Equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$150,000 - $160,000 base salary USD Annually
In accordance with New York State law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.