Recap: Digiday Programmatic Marketing Summit 2022
What does a world without the third-party cookie mean for digital advertising?
Last week, the LoopMe team attended the Digiday Programmatic Summit to hear from industry experts and analysts on how to embrace the deprecation of third-party cookies, and how to navigate this massive change.
The conference covered major topics such as:
- Building a full-funnel programmatic strategy
- Attention Metrics
- Contextual Relevance
- The Future of Audience Targeting in Programmatic
- Data clean rooms
- The Future of Ad Addressability
Along these lines, LoopMe addressed client challenges with a joint presentation with our client from Carat to shed light on how to gain business outcomes with smarter media decisioning.
Historically, media campaigns have been optimized based on metrics like VCR or CTR. LoopMe moves beyond proxy metrics and optimizes directly towards the brand outcome in real-time.
Crystal Shelton, VP of Partnerships at LoopMe was joined on stage by Catherine Son, Associate Digital Director at Carat, to present a financial services case study, focusing on how pre-qualified audiences and in-flight optimization directly towards brand survey results drove incremental lift.
Increase awareness of their contactless usage for everyday spending with campaign insights and optimization strategies that deliver effective results, reducing wasted media impressions.
- Used PurchaseLoop Audiences, our proprietary pre-flight survey tool, to identify consumers willing to leverage contactless payment for specific purchase categories.
- By creating a qualified audience, we also targeted users who selected “maybe” in the survey from the previous year’s campaign to further move the needle with a swayable audience.
- Used PurchaseLoop Brand during the campaign as not only a brand lift study for measurement, but also an optimization tool. This is a unique way LoopMe has applied the survey (which is now a patented approach in-market) , feeding all of the survey data back in real-time and leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- 15% overall lift in awareness
- 6% incremental lift based on the AI optimizations
- Exceeded benchmarks with an 85.5% VCR and a brand safety pass rate of over 99%
Instead of relying on metrics like a VCR or CTR, we were able to optimize in-flight directly towards our KPI of awareness.
In case you missed us, we would be delighted to tell you more about how LoopMe can help you drive valuable outcomes for your brands and clients. If you would like to explore partnership opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.