LoopMe Earns Five Nominations at the MoMAs
LoopMe are happy to announce we’ve been nominated 5 times at The Drum’s MoMAs (Marketing on Mobile Awards) – a celebratin of campaigns, brands and agencies at the forefront of the mobile industry.
The award nominations were:
- Interactive Entertainment, Mobile Strategy / Campaign – Paddington with Target Media
- Travel/Leisure/Sports Mobile Strategy / Campaign – Celebrity Cruises with Goodstuff
- Best Use of Video / Rich Media – The Forest with Icon
- Best Use of Video / Rich Media – Legend with Target Media
- Best Use of Video / Rich Media – Paranormal Activity 5 with MEC
Great results for our sales, AdOps and all the agencies involved, and we look forward to celebrating these fantastic results!
Roll on the awards evening on the 18th May!