Senior Director, Publisher Development - CTV - New York
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We’re looking for a Senior Director, Publisher Development specializing in CTV to join our growing global Marketplace team. Working on our Supply-side, you will be responsible for initiating, negotiating and closing CTV advertising and monetisation agreements with leading CTV partners.
As our Senior Director, you will be...
- Our CTV subject matter expert. You will lead on establishing meaningful partnerships within the CTV ecosystem for both the LoopMe Intelligent Marketplace and PurchaseLoop teams to scale inventory and growth
- Initiating new conversations with CTV partners, taking them through the contract negotiations up to onboarding
- Aligning with Marketplace, Product and Marketing leads to plan and execute against CTV specific strategies
- Closely monitoring industry and market innovations to proactively develop new opportunities
- Working closely with Account Management to ensure strategic revenue growth
- Deep experience working with CTV and a black book of relevant contacts to bring with you
- Experience with business development, monetisation and strategy within the AdTech space
- Strong relationship management skills
- Self-motivation with a deep interest and proven success in hunting and closing new business
- Skill in crafting sales pitches and presenting tailor made strategies to potential partners
- Accountability for driving actionable next steps in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of SalesForce, SpringServe, and Publica
What we can offer
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll spend 3 days a week in our Union Square office
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.