Head of Publisher Operation Team - B146
We are seeking a Head of the Publisher Operations team to join our Marketplace division.
As the Head of the Publisher Operations team, you will play a pivotal role in establishing connections with our new partners by providing them with technical integration support, as well as overseeing setups with live partners.
Your role will involve ensuring that our partners are satisfied with our services and that we are meeting their technical needs. This includes ensuring timely payments, offering ongoing support, and collaborating with internal teams to resolve issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills, as well as a passion for the digital advertising industry and a willingness to learn.
- Managing a team of high-performing individuals through regular mentoring and feedback, and fostering expertise within the team.
- Managing account setups and maintaining accounts in the LoopMe system.
- Serving as an integration support specialist for publishers, providing them with setup recommendations and helping to resolve their issues.
- Identifying opportunities and methods to increase revenue with existing and new clients.
- Supporting the team in regular performance reporting to yield competitive insights for our clients.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management, and engineering, to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients.
- Working closely with the Client Service, Finance, and AM teams to ensure a profitable and efficient partnership for both parties.
- Responsively addressing escalations from both Publisher and Demand clients related to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety, etc.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external customers to maximize returns for end customers.
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English (knowledge of Ukrainian language is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exposure to Ad Trafficking using Ad Servers such as Amazon TAM, Google OB, and AdTech is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant prior experience in a Customer Success role (preferably at SSPs or Publishers).
- Competitive compensation package
- International work environment
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely
- Unlimited access to Linkedin Learning
- Training budget
- Annual performance bonus
- Stock options for long-term employees
- English classes
- Maternity/Paternity leave
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.