Middle DevOps Engineer - V032
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience designing, building and maintaining high-scale, distributed systems.
You will join the team to deliver an observability solution that breaks the scaling records and exceeds the reliability and performance expectations of client teams.
- Collaborate on designing and setting up new features and system improvements.
- Manage and optimize cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Lead efforts to enhance observability through advanced monitoring and logging solutions.
- Update and maintain software processes and tools.
- Quickly respond to any issues in production and team up with others to fix them.
- Bring in current IT best practices to our setup.
- Work on reducing costs for the solutions we use.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Have 3-5 years of direct experience working in cloud infrastructure or software development.
- 3+ years experience with Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience with GCP/AWS/Azure (GCP prefered)
- Knowledge of any scripting language required (Python preferred)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Programming skills in any scripting language
- Practical knowledge in monitoring, logging, and setting up alerts.
- Familiarity with high-scale, big-data distributed systems.
- Understand key network and security protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, and SSH.
- Proficient in secure authentication methods and encrypted tasks, like OIDC, KMS, and client/server SSL/TLS.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools. Knowing GitHub Enterprise is a plus, but other similar tools are also acceptable.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Skills in code and infrastructure optimization.
- English proficiency at least at B2 level.
- Experience with Typescript and Go
- Holding of gcp certificates
- Hands-on experience with:
- Kubernetes Operators
- Apache Kafka
- Understanding of database setup and maintenance.
- Prior experience as an SRE, particularly involving on-call responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation package
- International work environment
- Flexible working schedule and the hybrid type of work
- Annual performance bonus (up to 10%)
- One month of workation (you can work from any part of the world for one month)
- Stock options for long-term employees
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.