Director, Account Management - Demand - W3
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We’re looking for a Director, Account Management to join our growing global Marketplace team. Working on our Demand side, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for our clients as well as identifying new opportunities for cross/upsell.Our global Marketplace team has grown at an incredible rate and you’ll be a key player in making sure we meet our ambitions for 2024!
What you’ll be doing
- Managing our client portfolio; owning all client communication, account setup, reporting and troubleshooting
- Identifying opportunities for client growth, always seeking to find ways for clients to achieve their goals
- Working closely with the Senior Director, Account Management and VP Demand to maintain client relationships and help scale revenue through tactical partner management across our SSP and Supply Partners
- Confidently present and collate data for QBR sessions with our key partners
- Work closely with our technical team in the Ukraine to onboard and integrate accounts
- Proactively formulate and propose revenue and yield boosting opportunities through forensic analysis of programmatic, audience and inventory performance data
- Track spend patterns by DSP / Buyer / Advertiser to highlight any variations or areas of interest
- Previous experience in an account handling or operations role ideally gained in an AdTech business (DSP, Ad Network, or Programmatic role at a publisher or client)
- in -depth knowledge of DSP's and the programmatic AdTech landscape
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret and collate large pools of data
- Confidence in communicating and presenting
- The ability to work autonomously and to think strategically
- Experience of growing accounts and relationship
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits
$120,000- $140,00 base salary USD Annually
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
Want to learn more about us?
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.