Publisher Development Manager - New York
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We're looking for a Publisher Development Manager to join our growing global Marketplace team. Working on our Supply-side, you will be responsible for initiating, negotiating and closing mobile advertising and monetisation agreements with leading mobile applications and publishing companies across the US.
What you'll be doing
• Identifying new prospects and developing new publisher relationships within the mobile industry across the gaming and non-gaming community
• Initiating new conversations with publishers seeking monetisation and negotiations on deals and contracts
• Understanding publishers business model and technical features to pitch strategies for increasing incremental value
• Working closely with sales Demand teams, Marketing and Legal to ensure we're addressing publisher needs
• Closely monitor industry and market innovations to proactively develop new opportunities
• Tracking and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve monetisátion efforts through collaboration
• Working with Account Managers to grow existing partnerships by identifying new opportunities through data driven strategic strategies
• Experience working with SDK will be a huge plus
• Experience with monetisation, client management, business development and strategy within the AdTech space
• Strong relationship management skills
• Self-motivation with a deep interest and proven success in hunting for developing and closing new business
• Skill in crafting sales pitches and presenting tailor made strategies to potential clients
• Self starter and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and driving actionable next steps
• Knowledge of SalesForce
What we can offer
• Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
• Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
• 1 month work-from-anywhere
• Summer Fridays!
• LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
• We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$[100k] - $[125k]
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
Want to learn more about us?
Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.