Sales Manager - London
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world's leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms
rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We're looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for prospecting, managing pipelines and closing six figure deals across your designated media agency patch of GroupM and Publicis.
As our Sales Manager, you will be...
• Identifying and closing UK advertising partners that are consistent with our
• Developing strategic relationships with large agencies and advertisers
• Managing negotiations and working with legal counsel as required
• Working with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of
• Liaising with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact
• Managing multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
• Experience of selling digital solutions (online advertising or ad technology) to Media
Agencies across international markets
• Excellent international relationships across tier 1 media agencies
• An understanding of the mobile advertising market, Programmatic space, DSP's and
Agency Trading Desks
• The ability to understand and communicate complex technical information to non-
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Ambition to help build a market leading business
What we can offer
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Annual Wellness Day
- Health Shield; a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.