Analyst - Dnipro
We are a part of LoopMe Purchase Loop team that provides support for client service and sales team, provides a detailed delivery plan for advertising campaign. Efficiency and high quality is a cornerstone of our customer satisfaction strategy. Based in Ukraine, our team helps to assure that campaigns will run smoothly for all our client’s portfolio across all markets.
If you like data, feel excited when you spot patterns in it, and love using those insights to drive tangible impact in a fast-paced environment, let's talk!
What You'll Do
- Take responsibility of creating advertising campaigns media plans, and recommend optimization strategies in terms of inventory availability, pricing and margin;
- Operate our world class automation tools to gain insights in a fast and efficient manner;
- Work closely with Sales, Client Services teams in Ukraine, London, New York to process internal presales requests for campaigns;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis needed for decision making on all aspects of our Demand side of business (MS Excel, SQL, Tableau). We constantly support each other in brushing up our skills in this area;
- Curate audiences illustrating relevance/ unique value/ scaling opportunity, promoting LoopMe's own suite of audience creation tools;
- Co-create ad-hoc historical account/campaign performance review slides, supported by Client Services;
- Manage 3P services relationships once onboarded and handle campaign-level requests to ensure the correct application of their product and services;
- Participate in strategic campaign proposal regroups with Sales, Planning and Client Services, evangelizing (new) inventory/audiences, allowing these teams to seek incremental reach and revenue opportunities.
What You'll Need
- Strong self-motivation to deliver results according to KPIs with no strict control over the process;
- You enjoy analytical challenges and love to prove your point using data. You have significant experience working with data in any tools - you enjoy learning new skills around new tools and techniques;
- Strong business acumen - you quickly grasp relevant KPIs and metrics, and constantly look for opportunities to improve performance;
- Customer centric mindset;
- Ideas, ideas, ideas! - You have a can-do attitude and make things happen in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous professional experience with a quantitative focus;
- Intermediate level of English, as you will be collaborating with English-speaking colleagues.
Nice To Have
- A degree in the Finance, Economics, Statistics or other concentrations with quantitative focus;
- Advanced knowledge of basic Excel functions: VLOOKUP, pivot tables, SUMIF etc.
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising:
- We do the right thing;
- We innovate;
- We love what we do!
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.