Senior Account Executive - New York
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimize media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We're looking for Senior Account Executive in the Tristate territory to be responsible for managing a pipeline of advertising sales opportunities, selling complex solutions and programmatic deals to Tier-1 agencies and brands. You will work closely with the Sr. Sales Director to define and execute appropriate sales strategies.
What you'll be doing
- Pitching and closing new deals
- Leading discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points
- Developing solid, strategic relationships with key decision-makers at targeted accounts
- Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives
- Delivering on sales targets every quarter
- Previous sales experience in mobile/digital advertising or AdTech, or comparable media agency experience
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape and comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market; products, players, and technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities
- Self-motivated, tenacious, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
What we can offer
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$[115k] - $[140k]
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.