Account Executive - Denver
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimize media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We're looking for an Account Executive in Denver to be responsible for building and closing a pipeline of advertising sales opportunities. You'll be a hungry and tenacious hunter who can sell complex solutions and six-figure programmatic deals to agencies and brands.
As our Account Executive, you will be...
- Managing current business and relationships in the Denver territory (Phoenix + Salt Lake included)
- Developing strategic relationships with agencies and advertisers
- Working with the Sales, Account Management and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
- Must have previous experience in digital sales, mobile and/or video advertising
- A proven track record in winning new clients
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape and a comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market, i.e products, players, and technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities
- A driven, tenacious and entrepreneurial spirit
What we can offer
- This role is 100% remote, however, we'd like you to be located in Denver
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)
$[100k] - $[110k]
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.