Digital Designer - B126
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We're looking for an innovative Designer to create compelling digital ads for our global clients. You'll be involved in not only determining the aesthetic but also how they work. Millions of people around the world will view and interact with your designs! Check out our award-winning portfolio here http://portfolio.loopme.com
As our Digital Designer, you will be…
- Creating digital ads that have great visual narratives and user experience at the heart of the idea
- Executing your projects from brief through to launch, partnering with the engineering teams to test and iterate your designs
- Pushing the boundaries by coming up with new ideas, formats and technical solutions
- Coming up with fun, engaging and breakthrough designs to surprise the client whilst meeting the outlined brief
- Full working knowledge of the Adobe CS Suite (especially Photoshop and After Effects)
- A desire to make the most performant Ad experiences
- The ability to prioritise your workload and meet short deadlines
- Experience with creative problem solving and be quick to think on your feet
- An interest in brands & all things mobile: phones, tablets, wearables & Games, apps, mobile web and technology
- The ability to communicate your ideas successfully with your team
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Annual Wellness Day
- Health Shield; a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
- Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
- LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.