For all fullscreen creatives
FULLSCREEN STATIC FULLSCREEN
What your creative should look like
(01) Safe areas left empty (see safe areas section)
(02) Close button area left empty (see close button section)
We work with all standard video settings
100 Pixels top & bottom to be left clear of any important info (see safe areas section below)
150 Pixels top & bottom to be left clear of any important info (see safe areas section below)
For End card design, follow the fullscreen static instructions above
CUSTOM BUILD SPECIFICATION
We need separate assets to build interactive ad units. Layered PSDs are our preferred format.
• Do not create a placeholder for the video
This image should not contain any key content in the central area where the video will be placed
• Close Button area : 50 x 50 px
• Don’t include a close button. It will be added when the ad is served.
• Keep the close button area clear of interactive elements and key contents such as logos and primary imagery.
No logos or key elements should be in the top right corner
We offer a responsive design that adjusts to all different screen sizes and aspect ratios. To allow this, safe areas need to be taken into account. They are situated at the top and bottom of the Ad.
Keep the safe areas clear of interactive elements & or logos