New York, New York, United States | Marketing and Advertising | Full-time
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging our patented AI technology to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes across brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
As we continue to grow our revenue and global footprint, we’re looking for a VP Strategy & Business Development to partner closely with the CEO on all future business planning and execution. You’ll be leading on strategic initiatives internally and externally which will map out our future growth and market success. You’ll have a good knowledge of the AdTech and Advertising ecosystem and work closely with our Product teams cross functionally. Together with the CEO, you’ll work to assess M&A opportunities for LoopMe and help to create and develop strategic partnerships with large ecosystem players.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with the CEO to design, articulate and help deliver the 3-5 year global strategy
- Seeking new business growth opportunities and key areas for corporate development; designing a robust process to evaluate potential buy side M&A, IPO, investment and joint ventures
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to identify high priority areas of focus and implement a plan to tackle and solve
- Driving internal and external strategic initiatives forwards; aligning the SLT on deadlines, actions and outcomes, and cascading to the wider business when necessary
- Working with internal business leads to drive product strategy and business development
- A proven track record of driving outcomes within a startup, investment banking, corporate development or management consultancy
- Experience with corporate and / or business development; M&A’s, funding and equity
- Hands on and in depth knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem; you’ll know the players involved and understand the differing business models. Strong knowledge of gaming, app and / or CTV is a plus
- Strong external partnership and deal making experience to drive strategic outcomes
- Experience in initiating and leading strategic initiatives on a global scale i.e goal formulation and cascade and/ or cross-functional collaboration/communication
- Strong business acumen; you’ll be a tactical and strategic thinker
- Undertaken organisational, operational and strategic planning through its full life cycle
- Strong influencing, communication and diplomacy skills
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- The ability to anticipate needs and avert problems
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- Self Managed Vacation Policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work from anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$[200,000] - $[250,000]
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.