Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland | Marketing and Advertising | Full-time
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing global Marketplace team. Working on our Supply-side, you will be responsible for initiating, negotiating and closing mobile advertising and monetisation agreements with leading mobile applications and publishing companies across Europe.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying new prospects and developing new publisher relationships within the mobile industry across the gaming and non-gaming community
- Initiating new conversations with publishers seeking monetisation and negotiations on deals and contracts
- Understanding publishers business model and technical features to pitch strategies for increasing incremental value
- Working closely with sales Demand teams, Marketing and Legal to ensure we're addressing publisher needs
- Closely monitor industry and market innovations to proactively develop new opportunities
- Tracking and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve monetisation efforts through collaboration
- Working with Account Managers to grow existing partnerships by identifying new opportunities through data driven strategic strategies
- Experience with monetisation, client management, business development and strategy within the AdTech space
- German publisher experience; you'll have worked this patch before
- Strong relationship management skills
- Self-motivation with a deep interest and proven success in hunting for developing and closing new business
- Skill in crafting sales pitches and presenting tailor made strategies to potential clients
- Self starter and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and driving actionable next steps
- Knowledge of SalesForce
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.