LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimize media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to drive product adoption across our commercial teams, defining our value proposition and competitive advantage for LoopMe. You will work closely with the global sales and business development teams to translate specific product capabilities into market-facing positioning and materials.
What you’ll be doing
- Refinement and ownership of the global go-to-market commercialization process
- Communicate and collaborate directly with Product to inform and develop product marketing materials and aid new releases.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Sales teams to develop and deliver marketing materials to assist sales in the US, UK and APAC markets
- Lead global product messaging to align with customer buyer personas and reflect the LoopMe brand voice
- Lead and project manage the development of client success stories (awards, case studies, etc)
- Undertake industry research to help inform messaging and focus for the business
- Maintain competitor intelligence and understand the strengths and weaknesses of their propositions
- Develop, customize and execute product messaging framework to personalized messaging for top target verticals and audience types
- Work closely with different stakeholders to gather market feedback and adjust materials and positioning accordingly
- Cross-functional support for field events and activations, including being a spokesperson on product messaging in webinars, PR and other external activations
- Previous experience in a marketing role with some of that gained within Ad Tech/Media
- Hands-on understanding of the programmatic market
- Expert level Microsoft PowerPoint skills used to create compelling narratives and sales pitch decks with the benefit of the product clearly outlined for each customer
- Strong communication skills; you’ll be comfortable presenting in front of large, senior groups
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Idea driven and highly organized
- Excellent time management and project management skills
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Ability to work fully remote if outside of Chicago and NYC territory; Hybrid work model otherwise
- Bonus & Equity
- Self Managed Vacation Policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work from anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Our Compensation and Benefits (for New York residents only)
$100,000 - $120,000 USD Annually
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.