LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing Product team. You will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights; you’ll look at our product feature adoption rates, using Google Analytics to show user interaction and also analysing bid stream data requests. Another key part of your role will be to improve the customer experience, working with our Product UX Designer on recommended changes.
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Product team across our London, Krakow and Dnipro offices
- Supporting and defect analysis to highlight training issues and code quality
- Working with product managers and user groups to facilitate user feedback surveys and interviews
- Help update legacy documentation, map data flows, create and maintain data dictionaries
- Analyse bid stream data showing requests; reasons they are blocked, no bid reasons etc.
- Map typical and exceptional user journeys then work with the Product UX Designer on any changes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Analysis, AdTech or Martech, Product Operations Management (preferable)
- Experience with SQL, Python or an equivalent data analytical language.
- Tableau and / or Kibana knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics or Microsoft Clarity would be a plus
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving
- Good communication skills to work with users of the product as well as the product managers and engineers
- Agile development Tool (Jira)
- Knowledge Management (Confluence)
What we offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Health Shield, a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.