London, England, United Kingdom | Marketing and Advertising | Full-time
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
LoopMe’s Intelligent Marketplace has seen massive 116% year-on-year revenue growth, with over 70 demand partners and 50K + app bundles connected. Our patented AI and award-winning data science team have created a game-changing suite of products that vastly improves efficiency and yield for our customers.
What we need
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Marketplace Demand and Partnerships team. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Director of Demand Account Management and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for our clients as well as identifying new opportunities for cross/upsell. You will be responsible for revenue and partnership account growth of some of our strategic Demand side Accounts.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a set list of Demand partners; owning all client communication, account setup, reporting and troubleshooting
- Identifying opportunities for client growth, always seeking to find ways for clients to achieve their goals
- Working closely with the Senior Director to maintain client relationships and help scale revenue through tactical partner management
- Confidently present and collate data for QBR sessions
- Work closely with our Operations team on technical and analytical performance
- Collaborate closely with our Supply side Account Managers making sure all supply opportunities are connected to Demand Accounts
- Proactively formulate and propose revenue and yield boosting opportunities through forensic analysis of programmatic, audience and inventory performance data
- Track spend patterns by DSP / Buyer / Advertiser to highlight any variations or areas of growth
- Previous experience in an account handling or operations role ideally gained in an AdTech business (SSP/DSP or an Ad Network)
- Experience working with DSP's and strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret and collate large pools of data
- Confidence in communicating and presenting
- The ability to work autonomously and to think strategically
- Evidence and experience of growing accounts and relationships
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- Annual Wellness Day
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Health Shield, a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.