Senior DevOps Engineer - V222
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to lead our DevOps efforts and drive innovation in cloud infrastructure, observability, CI/CD pipelines, and high-scale, big-data distributed systems.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in shaping our DevOps strategy.
- Lead the design, implementation, and optimization of cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Spearheaded initiatives to enhance observability through advanced monitoring and logging solutions.
- Architect and manage CI/CD pipelines to automate software deployments and ensure reliability.
- Mentor and collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain and scale high-scale, big-data distributed systems.
- Resolve complex infrastructure and deployment issues.
- Stay at the forefront of DevOps and cloud technologies and provide thought leadership.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or related roles.
- 3+ years experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of any scripting language required (Python preferred)
- Expertise in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services and infrastructure.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing observability solutions.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD pipeline design and automation.
- Deep understanding of high-scale, big-data distributed systems.
- Understand key network and security protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, and SSH.
- Proficient in secure authentication methods and encrypted tasks, like OIDC, KMS, and client/server SSL/TLS.
- Skills in code and infrastructure optimization.
- Ability to self-organize work
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with Typescript and Go
- Holding of GCP certificates
- Hands-on experience with:
- Kubernetes Operators
- Apache Kafka
- Understanding of database setup and maintenance.
- Prior experience as an SRE, particularly involving on-call responsibilities.
- active participation in the DevOps community
- Competitive compensation package
- International work environment
- Flexible working schedule and the hybrid type of work
- Annual performance bonus (up to 10%)
- One month of workation (you can work from any part of the world for one month)
- Stock options for long-term employees
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.