Curation Business Development Manager - partnerships - W2
***LoopMe is one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023!***
Our vision is to change advertising for the better, by building technology that will redefine brand advertising. LoopMe powers programmatic advertising, improves media delivery, develops bespoke audience curation and effective real-time measurement through our outcomes platform. By putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, the world’s leading brands, agencies, media publishers and programmatic platforms rely on us to reach their goals effectively and more efficiently.
What we need
We are seeking a driven and dedicated DSP and Business Development Manager to join our team in London. Your primary responsibility will be to identify, pursue, and close sales opportunities to increase the use of our DSP and Exchange platforms, targeting our global channel partners. In this role, you will be tasked with identifying and canvasing global AdTech partners to understand the unique needs of the market to sell to.
As our Demand BD Manager, partnerships you will…
- be tasked with understanding the unique needs of our channel partners
- crafting innovative go-to-market solutions that address those needs
- responsible for the entire sales cycle
- prospecting to conducting pre-sales presentations, and ensuring the continued growth and expansion of each account
You will have
- You’ll have experience in digital sales, mobile and/or video advertising, DSP or SSP Curation sales a plus
- A proven track record in winning new clients
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape
- comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market, i.e products, players, and technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What we can offer
- Bonus and equity
- Hybrid working; meaning you’ll split your week between the office and home
- 25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Annual Wellness Day
- Health Shield; a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- Access to Thrive; accessible mental health support all in one app
- LoopMe Gives Back Day
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
Want to learn more about us?
Head to our Careers page to see why we've been voted one of Campaign's Best Places to Work 2023! You can find out more about our values, initiatives, teams and benefits here. (Can't see the hyperlink? Find us here https://loopme.com/contact/careers/)
LoopMe is a technology company that uses AI to improve brand advertising performance and outcomes. Putting consumers at the heart of every campaign, LoopMe uniquely optimizes advertising investments, driving results 2-5x higher than the industry standards in mobile in-app and CTV for brand awareness, consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales. LoopMe was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in the UK, with global offices across New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Dnipro, Krakow and Hong Kong
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.