TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: DNIPRO, UKRAINE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
LoopMe is looking for a Technical project manager who will manage the development of highload backend Java system wich gets over 600 000 requests per second, provide stability of the system, coordinate cross team communication and support technical issues.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Establish and manage project schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project objectives are met. Create and drive project plans to optimize resources
- Provide hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Evaluating available resources; creating and tracking timelines and schedules
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope
- To support manager guides integration process, localize issues and troubleshoots them
Key Skills & Experience:
- Project experience working with business & IT functions
- Experience analyzing technical system problems, designing & implementing solutions
- Experience supervising project resources
- Experience in programming Java, C++, Ruby or other
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good sense of humor
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
- Competitive compensation package
- Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
- A transparent work environment
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
In case you are interested in the job and working with us to build cool new products, please submit your resume with the job application.
As part of the interview process you may be give a small technical challenge to complete to demonstrate your skills.
Apply now at: [email protected]