Fullstack Java Developer
LOCATION: DNIPRO, UKRAINE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
We are looking for Fullstack Java Developer who will be responsible for creating the new version of Dashboard - Campaign Booking Flow - using Java 8, GraphQL and Angular2. Previous version was made on Ruby. Also participating in building other Dashboards for DMP and SSP platforms.
- Develop features and performance optimization for our Java Dashboard application
- Maintain code quality
- Performance optimization
- Pair code reviews
- Research new technologies and software solutions for our business problems
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in working in development teams doing daily commits into a single code base
- 2+ years working experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MVC
- Good sense of humor
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
- Competitive compensation package
- Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
In case you are interested in the job and working with us to build cool new products, please submit your resume with the job application.
As part of the interview process you may be give a small technical challenge to complete to demonstrate your skills.
Apply now at: [email protected]