ANDROID SDK DEVELOPER
LOCATION: DNIPRO, UKRAINE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our SDK team and create a global leading mobile advertising platform. You will be working on our Android SDK, which integreated on 100M installed apps.
Our SDK team is a small highly talented collaborative group with number of interesting technical challenges that will excite either the best of Android superstars or the bright upstart. Your responsibilities will depend on your years of experience and accomplishments.
The ideal candidates can write high-quality code which will use other developers and be executed on millions of devices.
- Develop existing Android SDKs and tester apps
- Make researches and create Android demo apps for experimental features
- Monitor statistic of usage/errors of integrated SDKs
- Customers support
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years working experience with Android SDK
- Previous experience in working in Agile product team
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and basic complexity analysis
- Ability to write efficient, elegant and maintainable code in a time constrained environment
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good sense of humor
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
- Competitive compensation package
- Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
- A transparent work environment
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
In case you are interested in the job and working with us to build cool new products, please submit your resume with the job application.
As part of the interview process you may be give a small technical challenge to complete to demonstrate your skills.
Apply now at: [email protected]