SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager (technical) to join our Product team in London. You will be responsible for the delivery of new products, product design, and product planning, defining and executing the roadmap for mobile video advertising products within LoopMe. You will be responsible for owning a portfolio of well-defined advertising products and all aspects of evolving those products from inception to launch and growth. You need to have strong leadership capacity to manage a team of contributors who do not necessarily report directly to you.
Your contributions will impact over one billion active mobile users worldwide and you’ll work with the top mobile app developers and leading brand advertisers in the world.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Senior level product management role with the potential to grow into managing a small team of direct reports
- Must have a strong passion for building market-leading products
- Own the product strategy from market / opportunity assessment, business case development, and product planning to public launch and market delivery
- Clearly communicate and ‘sell’ product benefits and provide updates to our end users and internal customers
- Work with the rest of the product development team and other cross-functional teams for creating and analysing products
- Prepare wireframes and schematics to define user interfaces and process flow
- Clearly document product requirements and work closely with product development to ensure timely and appropriate delivery
- Coordinate product interface designs with designers
- Establish and monitor metrics for product success
Key Skills & Experience:
- An expert in developing leading advertising products (preferably mobile)
- Product / Engineering experience in advertising, mobile and/or platform solutions
- Experience in driving market and competitive assessments
- Strong understanding of or direct experience working with current advertising technology and emerging standards. You will be able to intelligently discuss real-time bidding, the roles of DSPs & SSPs, mobile monetization, targeting, 3rd-party data platforms, IAB standards, SDKs, agency trading desks and how the ecosystem players all work together
- Direct experience with mobile rich media and mobile video ad products. This includes the creation, development, design, delivery and performance/analytics of these types of products
- Direct experience working with global brands and agencies that are important players in mobile or display advertising
- 5+ years successful track record of developing and launching substantial new features or products to market: market assessment, product definition, development/test and shipping winning products to market
- Strong analytical and logical skills, as well as an ability to work with a highly technical team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Deep interest in creating and analysing products; doing A/B testing
- A devoted, passionate product leader with the ability to build real value
- Entrepreneurial work style
- BSc in science discipline
- MSc preferred
You’ll have had at least 3-5 years working in advertising product organizations, preferably in the mobile and or video industry. Candidates should have experience in working with offshore development teams, communication on technical level and writing technical product specifications and Saas product design.
You should consider yourself both extremely technical – understanding the plumbing of advertising technology extremely well – and also extremely business-savvy, understanding the state of the ecosystem, all major competitors, and the market forces.
Our competitive compensation package offered includes base salary + bonus + stock options. Overall package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: [email protected]