PUBLISHER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW YORK
LoopMe is the world's largest mobile video platform, specializing in mobile video advertising powered by data and artificial intelligence.
We operate in advertising's fastest growing sector, and are looking for talented individuals who are keen to bring passion, enthusiasm and dedication to the LoopMe team.
- Grow LoopMe Supply by adding new sources of mobile inventory- video and display from premium publisher and exchanges
- Ensure LoopMe mobile network demonstrates best practice in publishing recruitment and retention
- Secure efficient availability of the mobile inventory
- Build a strong team of motivated and customer-focused Publisher Development professionals
- Produce weekly updates and on demand reports on the publishing pipeline
- Maximize LoopMe revenue and margin
- Recruit premium inventory sources according to the company pipeline and targets (Alexa top 100 in-app and mobile web properties)
- Respond to ad hoc and urgent demand by recruiting vertical publishers or advertising formats
- Promote LoopMe DSP to prospect publishers
- Coordinate internally with the client services team the on-boarding of new publishers
- Monitor and track the growth of the publishing recruitment process across the US
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in mobile and or video advertising
- 3+ years of publisher development experience is required- in the mobile and or video space
- Proven background in acquiring new business
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail
- Strong rolodex
- A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team
- Ability to develop and manage pipeline of opportunities
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (Work is mostly based in NYC)
Relevant B.S. or M.S. degree
- Our competitive compensation package offered included base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: email@example.com
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org