FRONTEND DEVELOPER FOR SSP
LOCATION: DNIPRO, UKRAINE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
We are looking for the Frontend developer who will be responsible for UI part in creating the app which controls advertisement platform from the very beginning.
The task is to develop SSP (Sell Side Platform) for driving settings of distribution and display of ads, that will manage settings, reports, register new participants and integrate with DSP. The application has to support 50+ capable users from start and we have to provide the possibility of scaling, dividing users access by roles, REST API, connection with different systems by REST API, AdHoc Reports, Scheduled Reports.
The target is to build UI and Backend and integrate it with existing systems and develop UI on existing API.
• Develop features and performance optimization for our SSP application
• Maintain code quality
• Performance optimization
• Pair code reviews
• Research new technologies and software solutions for our business problems
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Angular, React, Ember or other frameworks
- Webpack, gulp
- CSS or Less/SASS
- Highcharts, chartjs
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good sense of humor
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
- Competitive compensation package
- Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
- A transparent work environment
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver probably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
In case you are interested in the job and working with us to build cool new products, please submit your resume with the job application.
As part of the interview process, you may be given a small technical challenge to complete to demonstrate your skills.
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org