CAREERS – DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
LOCATION: NEW YORK
- Team lead for Account Management, Ad Operations, and Analytics
- Oversee management of campaigns across multiple markets ensuring target results are met / exceeded
- Create reports, analyze data and pin point trends
- Standardize roles in the groups that are managed
- Work closely with our Biz Dev and Sales teams to ensure clients needs are being met
- Work closely with Ad Ops and AM teams to improve process between AM and Ops
- Determine and manage workflow and coverage for each territory •Provide customer feedback/feature enhancement requests back to product teams
- Drive case study creation
- Participate in Customer Forums and other retention marketing events
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous digital agency/client side account experience with a strong understanding of Ad Operations, Account Management, and Analytics in the advertising technology space
- A track record of strong professional relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to add value to clients by creating strategic solutions and leveraging other areas of the organization to create a unique value proposition for every client
- Proven experience in client renewals and driving incremental account growth quarter over quarter
- Comfortable presenting key product value and insights to Ad Agency and CMO level executives
- 10 + years in advertising technology, advertising agency, or client side role
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in technologies serving mobile, digital media, and social media
- Relevant Bachelor's degree required
- Our competitive compensation package offered includes base salary+ bonus+ stock options.
- Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- You love the mobile space
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: email@example.com