CAREERS – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR APP DEVELOPERS
LoopMe is the world's largest mobile video platform, powered by mobile first data and artificial intelligence.
We operate in advertising's fastest growing sector, and are looking for talented individuals who are excited to bring passion, enthusiasm and dedication to the LoopMe team.
The LoopMe Global Performance Business team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with its global and regional Publishers, and for the growth and quality of its performance advertising business.
As the Business Development Manager for App Developers, you will be responsible for developing relationships with both large studios and indie developers in your region of operation. You will have responsibility for growing our partnerships with these core publishing partners in such a way that we deliver greater value to our performance advertisers and publishers, while consistently exceeding publisher goals.
This is a very unique job opportunity as you will have the opportunity to help build the direct publisher network from the ground up combined with the security of joining a company that already has a proven Artificial Intelligence platform and brand business model.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact, deep partnerships with large app developers and indie studios.
- Understand the performance marketing ecosystem deeply; work with publishers to bring unique, differentiated monetization solutions into their user experience across mobile & tablet.
- Work with the core business, product, engineering and marketing teams to define, evolve and shape new offerings geared towards the gaming ecosystem.
- Develop a strong point of view on monetization using programmatic, direct, and network offerings.
- Work with our Brand & Performance Sales team to ensure that brand & performance advertising is sold to support the publishers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years proven experience in similar role
- Strong connections in the app developer ecosystem with a clear understanding of monetisation challenges & solutions
- Technical background
- Proven track record for developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally
- Online digital media experience is required; mobile ad experience or advertising network experience is a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems, proactively creating solutions to exceed goals.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment; exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information
- Creative analytical thinker and fast learner
- Excellent english skills in speaking and writing is a must
Relevant Bachelors’ degree
- Our competitive compensation package offered included base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org