ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW YORK
LoopMe is the world's largest mobile video platform, powered by mobile first data and artificial intelligence.
We operate in advertising's fastest growing sector, and are looking for talented individuals who are excited to bring passion, enthusiasm and dedication to the LoopMe team.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be a member of our Client Services team & work closely with our advertising clients, partners and sales team.
On a daily basis, you'll be in contact with assigned clients from the pre-sale through to post-sale stages. An Associate Account Manager will make sure ad data and information is of the highest accuracy and exceeds client expectations. You’ll be reporting on campaign performance, analysing data, and implementing client campaigns across multiple networks. You will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations, from creative teams to finance teams. Campaigns will be built using our proprietary platform, so candidates must be comfortable learning new software.
The ideal candidate loves all things mobile, has strong analytics skills, is an eager learner, has high attention for details, along with good communication and client facing skills.
- Follow priorities set by senior account managers and assume a leadership role for assigned work
- Liaise with advertising clients on behalf of LoopMe
- Upload client-provided and custom ads with 100% accuracy
- Manage several Brand campaigns at once
- Manage campaigns from the RFP stage, through account set up and launch, and through campaign wrap-up analysis
- Tag and tracker all campaigns using both 3 rd and 1 st party tags
- Provide campaign post-analysis reports and adjust campaign bookings to maximize results for clients
- Analyse data and monitor various sources (e.g., Internet) for news and relevant information
- Produce client facing reports and closely track campaign costs & margins
- Understand the estimating, billing and trafficking functions
- Work with the product and creative teams to increase effectiveness of campaigns
- Work with 3 rd party tracking team (e.g DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer service and turnaround
Key Skills & Experience:
- Results-driven with strong analytical skill
- 1-2 years’ experience in advertising, account management or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of media basics to include digital media
- Ability to multi-task under frequent deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well within other time zones (UK-based company)
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Relevant B.S. or M.S. degree
- Our competitive compensation package offered included base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: [email protected]