LOCATION: NEW YORK, CHICAGO, LOS ANGELES
LoopMe is the world's largest mobile video platform, powered by mobile first data and artificial intelligence.
We operate in advertising's fastest growing sector, and are looking for talented individuals who are excited to bring passion, enthusiasm and dedication to the LoopMe team.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing a pipeline of advertising sales opportunities with account team members. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: identifying potential deals within his or her region and developing the tactics and teams needed to close successful business relationship.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell complex solutions to small to large companies, and will be comfortable selling six figure deals to agencies and brands.
You will also work closely with the rest of the LoopMe team to define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Identify and close advertising partners that are consistent with LoopMe strategy
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and advertisers
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Provide direction and sales related information/tools to Sales Directors
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years sales experience in mobile, online advertising or ad technology
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and entrepreneurial
- Track record in Advertiser sales, mobile and/or video advertising experience in the US
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market: products, players, and technologies
- Proven experience in marketing and selling products or services in a start-up or early stage, in fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels
- Relevant B.S. or M.S. degree
- Our competitive compensation package offered included base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 1.5 billion consumers worldwide via integration with programmatic ad exchanges and direct publishers.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnepropetrovsk, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.
Apply now at: email@example.com
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org